1. Definitions and Interpretation
All information you submit to Critical Path International Ltd via the website.
Small text files are placed on your computer when you visit specific parts of the site.
Data Protection Laws
Laws relating to personal Data processing, including GDPR and related UK regulations.
UK General Data Protection Regulation.
Critical Path International Ltd (also referred to as "we" or "us")
A company incorporated in England and Wales. Registered office: Amtri House, Hulley Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 2NE.
UK and EU Cookie Law
The regulations from 2003 were amended in 2011 and 2018.
User or you
Any third party accessing the website without being associated with Critical Path International Ltd.
www.criticalpath-uk.com and its sub-domains.
Notes on Interpretation: Singular terms include plural, references to clauses pertain to this policy, "including" means "including without limitation", and headings are not part of this policy.
3. Data Collection
Types of Data Collected
Name, job title, profession, contact information, IP address, web browser type, and operating system.
Methods of Collection
Data given by you and data collected automatically.
Data Given by You
Includes contact via the website, account registration, surveys, competitions, marketing communications, and service usage.
Automatically Collected Data
Data about website visits and interactions was collected via cookies.
4. Use of Data Data helps with internal records, product/service improvement, and marketing communication.
5. Data Sharing Data may be shared with employees, advisers, and authorities.
6. Data Security Your Data is protected with unique passwords, stored on secure servers, and managed under ISO 27001 standards.
7. Data Retention Data is kept as long as necessary unless the law requires longer retention.
8. Your Rights You have various rights, including access, correction, erasure, restriction, portability, and objection.
9. External Website Links This policy doesn't cover external sites linked to our website.
10. Changes in Business Ownership Your Data may be transferred during business sales or transfers.
11. Cookies Cookies are used for improved user experience. They can be managed via browser settings.
12. General Terms You can't transfer your rights under this policy. This policy is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Description: Strictly necessary cookies
Purpose: We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.
Description: Functionality cookies
Purpose: We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.
Description: Analytical or performance cookies
Purpose: We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
Critical Path International Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users. The policy highlights the collection, use, storage, and sharing of personal data. The company gathers data such as names, contact details, and payment information primarily to facilitate service provision, communications, and user experience improvements. The data is stored securely, and users have right to access, correct, or delete their data. Moreover, the company utilises cookies to enhance the user experience, remember user sessions, analyse traffic patterns, and understand user interactions with the website.
The policy may undergo modifications, and any such changes will be promptly posted on the website. Users continuing to use the site after these changes are deemed to have accepted the revised terms.
Critical Path International Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) under the following details:
For any enquiries or further details, users can contact Critical Path International Ltd using the following information:
Point of Contact: Mr Matthew Thickett, Director of Critical Path International
Phone: 0203 441 2131
Mobile: 07584 240 037